Tired of spending hours sifting through hundreds of resumes from job candidates?
Tired of conducting endless phone interviews to find the top 3 to 5 candidates for in-person interviews?
Tired of spending thousands of dollars with search firms or temp agencies only to get candidates who never really met your criteria?
Our recruiting and interviewing service can resolve these issues for you.
We are not search consultants and our organization is not a search firm or a temp agency.
Our firm is engaged by a client to act in management’s best interest.
We conduct a search as if we were your company’s HR Manager.
As such, we:
- Do not solicit resumes except when engaged in filling an open position for you, and
- Do not charge based on a percentage of the new employee’s salary.
If you have used search firms or temp agencies in the past, you know that they don’t do the tough interviewing analysis required to properly vet candidates.
Unless you are dealing with a very high-end headhunter, search firms and temp agencies tend to refer “acceptable” candidates for interviews, despite the minimum candidate criteria that you have requested.
Their primary objective is to make a sale.
Their hope is that by getting you to meet an acceptable candidate, the “magic” will happen in the interview and you will want to hire the person.
Search firms and temp agencies get paid to place people, not to do the hard work of selecting the best candidates.
And yes, they get paid very well for simply referring a bunch of resumes, which in some cases can be up to 30% of the first year’s salary of the new hire.
In their defense, search firms and temp agencies have certain legal constraints that prevent them from truly acting as your representative in a hiring situation.
Our recruiting and interviewing service specifically requires us to act as your representative in weeding out the candidates who do not meet your specifications.
Our methodology allows you the ability to customize the aspects of the search process that you want us to perform by making up your own list of functions or by selecting activities from the following list:
- Write the ad, get your signoff for the ad, and place the ad on resources that you approve such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Exec-U-Net, Indeed, etc.
- Review all resumes submitted.
- Submit the best resumes to you for you to tell us the candidates that we should phone interview.
- Create the interview questions for the phone interviews with candidates and request your input for any specific technical and performance questions.
- Conduct phone interviews with the top candidates in order to select the 3 to 5 people for you to interview. Phone interviews range between 30 to 60 minutes in length.
- Present you with a written summary of qualifications and responses for each candidate that you will interview.
- Schedule in-person interviews for you with the top candidates.
- Debrief candidates after the in-person interviews with you.
- Conduct employment reference checks and education/certification checks as directed by you.
- Act as a “mediator” and assist with negotiation of compensation.
- Present a verbal offer and/or prepare the offer letter for your signature.
- Contact all the unsuccessful candidates and provide them with a legally compliant reason that they were not selected.
Our Interviewing Service is billed on an hourly rate based on the services selected and your budgetary constraints.
Our program is designed to deliver an overall savings to you of 60%+ compared to search firms and temp agencies.
It has been our experience that depending on the number of applicants and the difficulty in finding candidates for certain positions, a Customized Interviewing engagement will average about 10 to 15 billable hours – this does not include any approved database and LinkedIn search time or the cost of the ads.