Whether you prefer “Employee Manual” or “Employee Handbook”, the title of the document is insignificant – it is the substance of the document that matters.
If you are a busy executive who doesn’t have the time to read through an Employee Manual (or Employee Handbook) template, interpret the instructions, and retype the template to fit your business, we have your solution.
We can prepare an Employee Manual for you.
The advantage that we provide to clients in small and mid-sized businesses is that our attorney-approved Manual is specifically written for smaller organizations that are concerned with having cost-effective policies that still offer employees a great place to work.
The process for producing an Employee Manual consists of:
- A 30 to 60 minute initial consultation to get to know your organization and find out your preferences and current policies relative to vacation, holidays, sick days, overtime, etc.
- A review of any existing Manual that you may have, as well as any written and unwritten policies that are unique to your business.
- Preparation of the first draft of the Manual begins with the inclusions of any specific request to meet the needs of your business.
- The first draft is emailed to you with a follow-up consultation via GoToMeeting to review each page.
- Corrections/changes are made to the first draft and a second draft is emailed to you. Another GoToMeeting consultation is scheduled to review the corrections/changes to the 2nd draft.
- Corrections/changes are made to the 2nd draft, and if a 3rd draft is not needed, the Manual is finalized and a PDF and Microsoft Word version is emailed to you.
Since the Employee Manual is produced in Microsoft Word, you can make any changes to the Manual as needed in the future without having to re-engage our firm.